Home visit sessions are convenient, comfortable and appropriate to assist you in attaining your therapeutic goals.
Biofeedback For Restoration of Function: Traveling to a therapist's office can be very difficult or almost impossible. If you use a wheelchair, walker or are confined to a bed, then home visit sessions will be most helpful.
- Dysphagia: EMG Biofeedback assisted swallowing intervention
- Restoration of Motor Function: The application of EMG Biofeedback may decrease the number of movement deficits for a person with a form of paralysis such as hemiplegia, paraplegia, quadrplegia and tetraplegia.
Family Therapy Intervention:
- Sessions in the comfort and privacy of your home.
- This is an opportunity for therapy to occur in the midst of your everyday living environment.
- Pre-Marital Counseling: This is the perfect opportunity to be proactive and fine- tune a few communication and mutual nurturance issues.
- Your opportuunity to learn self-management of stressors and to more frequently experience the circulation of endorphins for the reduction of your subjective pain level.
- Enhancing your ability to sleep with less anxiety, more relaxed muscles with the intention to sleep more restfully.